Like what we do?
We are always on the lookout for great new people to join our team. We are an independent communications and training agency working primarily for the pharmaceutical and science industries. We are a talented group of people who provide a rich, diverse range of skills for our clients. We are passionate about what we do and thrive on new experiences and challenges. If you have a scientific background, care passionately about people, love to communicate, enjoy educating others and have a ‘can-do’ attitude to life, we would love to hear from you. We have a range of roles at different levels available, so let’s talk.
Senior Account Manager/Account Director – Corporate Communications
Full-time, Permanent - Letchworth, Herts, UK
Astute, Brave, Clear and want a Voice? Fed up with the London rat race?
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director to join our growing corporate communications team. We are looking for someone who is able to work both independently and as part of a team to implement our effective and compelling campaigns. The individual will require a good understanding of corporate strategies and internal audience messaging. With no two days the same, your activities will focus on helping our clients to communicate with their desired audience to the highest of standards.
Main purpose of the role:
• To lead/manage client accounts by taking responsibility for client service and financial delivery. To represent the client internally and represent Prescript externally to the client.
• To be responsible for the management of project processes, ensuring they are effective and efficient with designated accounts.
• To manage projects and deliverables to ensure consistency and alignment, ensuring projects are resourced correctly.
• To identify and win new business together with senior colleagues.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Strong corporate and/or B2B communications background, ideally within an agency setting
• Good project management skills and ability to multi-task across a number of different initiatives
• Good understanding of thought leadership, corporate reputation and the concept of client business development
• Ability to own a project plan and co-ordinate with suppliers to hit deadlines
• Attention to detail and a strong work ethic are essential
• Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative approach to working
• Confident working with senior stakeholders
• Willingness to push the envelope and challenge traditional approaches
• The ability to work in a team and support junior team members
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
To apply or find out more please email: firstname.lastname@example.org